Born from love and passion for the spiritual, physical, cognitive, and emotional development of our youngest friends, we introduce the Midtown Jewish Preschool. After meeting weekly for our wonderful Ima & Me program with Morah Chana, we are finally ready to take the next step: a full-time warm and nurturing environment in which our children can learn through hands-on experiential play and socialization.
Join us as partners in our journey as we build our Reggio Emilia-inspired preschool- a safe haven where our friends can blossom and flourish while developing their natural creativity, healthy self-confidence, boundless potential, and inquisitive curiosity in a wholesome and organic atmosphere.
Some of our program highlights include:
- Highly qualified staff.
- Small group setting.
- Expansive curriculum created and implemented using developmentally appropriate practices and complying with Florida standards.
- A special and unique language immersion program focusing on Spanish and Hebrew language acquisition.
- Family Shabbat celebrations, and a trans-disciplinary curriculum centering on Jewish holidays and traditions.
- Nutritious snacks & lunch menu curated by dietitian Monica Auslander Moreno MS. RDN. Highlighting fresh and seasonal ingredients.
- Fun and exciting enrichment specials including but not limited to music, PE and others.
- Brand new State of the art new facility.
- Strong emphasis on social-emotional wellbeing and social skills