Born from love and passion for the spiritual, physical, cognitive, and emotional development of our youngest friends, we introduce the Midtown Jewish Preschool. After meeting weekly for our wonderful Ima & Me program with Morah Chana, we are finally ready to take the next step: a full-time warm and nurturing environment in which our children can learn through hands-on experiential play and socialization.
Join us as partners in our journey as we build our Reggio Emilia-inspired preschool- a safe haven where our friends can blossom and flourish while developing their natural creativity, healthy self-confidence, boundless potential, and inquisitive curiosity in a wholesome and organic atmosphere.
Some of our program highlights include:
- Highly qualified staff
- Small group setting
- Expansive curriculum created and implemented using developmentally appropriate practices and complying with Florida standards
- A special and unique language immersion program focusing on Spanish and Hebrew language acquisition
- Family Shabbat celebrations, and a trans-disciplinary curriculum centering on Jewish holidays and traditions
- We will be serving lunch and snacks daily, partnering with a nutritionist in order to create a menu using fresh and healthy ingredients with the highest nutritional value for our growing friends
- Fun and exciting enrichment specials including but not limited to music, PE and others